So I got 2 monitors a few months ago.
And I’m loving it.
It’s probably doubled my productivity.
This is my setup at the moment:
Since I took that photo, I’ve replaced the mouse, mousepad and keyboard with something better 🙂
A few awesome uses for a multi-monitor setup:
- Comparing stuff from multiple browser windows, or Excel sheets is child’s play.
- Copying stuff from one document to another is lols
- Watching Youtube / Netflix / Prime while working (a bit dangerous for productivity)
- Trading while doing other work (still very dangerous for productivity!)
- General trading: can have multiple charts open
- Trading the news – have news on one screen, charts on other
- Web design: have code editor/Photoshop on one screen, design on the other!
- And many more…
And with some LED lights at the back, it looks awesome at night…
(Excuse the cable management)