Coin rolls, muscle pass, fingertip muscle pass, and more.
I love coin magic, but it’s really difficult to do well.
So apologies to Max Maven.
But I’ve been using Equivoque in my magic effects for a long, long time.
I thought it was awesome.
Combined with multiple outs, I thought it was the holy grail.
But I did a performance today.
And it changed my mind.
Tricks which are on the spur-of-the-moment.
Tricks with regular objects.
Tricks which seem more than just tricks.
My current ‘best’ tricks which fit this category are:
- Coins across (based on Garrett Thomas’ amazing work)
- Anti-gravity coin
- Changing paper to money (based on Richard Sanders’ awesome work)
- You think of a card, it’s in my wallet
- You pick the card that you name
- Cards and coins become magnetic
- A card is signed on the front, another signed on the back, somehow they’re the same card
- A totally hands-off thing where you name any card, and you find it (inspired by Dani DaOrtiz)
- A card visually appears in between 2 holes
- The same card, in view the whole time, is the named card